Here are some of the great happenings in September!
1. Thursday September 1st - Green Drinks, Kelowna’s sustainability networking event, is taking place this Thursday, September 1st from 5:00 pm -7:00 pm at Doc Willoughby’s pub in Kelowna. Come on out and meet, mingle, and network with a lively mixture of sustainability-minded people!
3. Wednesday September 7th – Organic Okanagan Festival Volunteer Orientation Meeting at Summerhill Pyramid Winery, 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm. All volunteers welcome with an RSVP first - we need final numbers for the lip-smacking free organic pizza and wine!
5. Thursday September 15th – Raise the Roof at The Anthill Collective Launch Party! Join Us for the Exclusive Unveiling of the Ant Hill Collective Co-Work Space Concept 5:00 – 11:00 pm @ The Laurel Packing House on Cawston and Ellis http://www.anthillcollective.ca.
6. Sunday September 18th - The 6th Anniversary Organic Okanagan Festival is going to be MAGNIFICENT with projected 1600 attendees and 2500lbs food raised for the Kelowna Community Food Bank!
7. Sunday September 25th – You are invited to attend 2011 Car Free Day, Sunday, September 25 from 11 am to 4 pm in Stuart Park and on Water Street, across from City Hall. For more information, contact lindsay[at]globalaffinity.ca